I usually drink coffee twice a day, but during exams or during other time-pressure, that number usually doubles. So, one day, on my way to the nearest branch of Starbucks**, I decided I’d try a new flavor of their Frappuccino® Blended Beverages everyday for a week, and I was able to study at night without falling asleep.
The full menu is here.
Here are the ones I’ve tried at least once, ranked from my most favorite to least:
- Coffee Frappuccino® Blended Coffee: This is my to-go order, and my most favorite to-date. (Nothing better than good ol’ traditional Frap.)
- Peppermint Mocha Light Frappuccino® Blended Beverage: I’d say this was my second fav. (It’s mint-choco, how can you not like it, add to it coffee – why hadn’t I tried it before!)
- Java Chip Frappuccino® Blended Coffee: Drink this if you are craving a LOT of chocolate.
- Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino® Blended Beverage: I just had to try it, and I was not disappointed, but I probably ordered it one or two more times only.
- Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino® Blended Beverage: Yum! Though, I didn’t eat anything for 6 hours after drinking this though, it felt like I’ve eaten a meal.
- Mocha Frappuccino® Blended Coffee: A bit too chocolaty for me.
- Green Tea Crème Frappuccino® Blended Crème: Not a big fan, and honestly I can’t recall the taste.
As for the service, I went to a total of 4 different Starbucks outlets surrounding my block, while the service was great, the baristas seemed unsure at first and confirmed the recipe (for the Peppermint Mocha and Green Tea Creme) with another barista before preparing my drink.
**This is not a sponsored post, it’s just me sharing my love for coffee.
Photo Credit: VisualHunt.com